Publisher: JURATOYS SAS with capital of 1,600,000 euros, whose headquarters is located at 13, rue de l’Industrie in ORGELET (39270), registered with the Lons le Saunier RCS under number 453 389 660, duly represented by Mr. Ludovic MARTIN, in his capacity as President.
Telephone number: +33 (0)3 84 25 40 26
Fax number: +33 (0)3 84 25 44 84
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication manager: Ludovic MARTIN
Design and production: NewQuest, 20 Avenue des Chevaliers Tireurs, 73000 Chambéry, 0 825 13 00 07.
Host: NewQuest, 20 Avenue des Chevaliers Tireurs, 73000 Chambéry, 0 825 13 00 07.
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (both animated and still), video sequences, audio, and more generally speaking, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current laws.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the publisher’s prior written consent, is strictly prohibited.
To ensure proper management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or to certain parts of the website, to a specific category of Internet users;
– remove any information or element that disrupts the website’s functioning or that is against current national or international laws;
– suspend the website to carry out updates.
The personal information that may be gathered on the website is primarily used by the publisher and/or its subsidiaries’ publishers:
• to manage the relationship with you,
- to inform you of upcoming sales and events, by sending invitation e-mails,
• to improve and customise communication, specifically by sending newsletters, special offers (e.g. contests, games, etc.) and special e-mails as part of the customisation of the Website based on the recorded preferences of Clients.
They are recorded in the publisher’s client file, and the file developed based on personal data is declared to the CNIL (“Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés” – “National Commission on Information Technology and Civil Liberties”).
Pursuant to the provisions of Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties (modified), you are entitled to access, question, modify and remove information pertaining to you, at any time, by contacting the publisher directly on the website using the “Contact” section, or via postal mail at the following address: 13 rue de l’Industrie, ORGELET (39270), or via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
Pursuant to the above-mentioned provisions, you are always entitled to access and correct information, as well as to remove information pertaining to you or to decline having offers sent to you. You may exercise these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.